Monday, December 19, 2016

A 2017 calendar

Free for the downloading: a 2017 calendar, by me, in Gill Sans, three months per page, rather dowdy in appearance. I’ve kept the traditional black and dark red (licorice and cayenne, as Apple would have it) and added hints of green (clover) and orange (tangerine). Right-click the link above to download a copy.

And for anyone who’d like to try Dropbox (where I’ve stashed a copy of the calendar for downloading), here’s a referral link, which gets you (and me) 500 MB extra storage. But you don’t need Dropbox to get the calendar.

comments: 6

johannes said...

Not dowdy! Rather nice and clear (and kind of old school - but that's a good thing!) Thank you.

Michael Leddy said...

You’re welcome, Johannes.

johannes said...

Are you thinking of making a 2018 calendar anytime soon, MIchael?
:)

Michael Leddy said...

Thank you for asking. :) Yes, I have one done, but I want to proof it one more time before sharing it. I’ll make a post sometime after Christmas. Stay tuned.

johannes said...

:) A Significant Responsibility. Things could go seriously awry if you were to slip up.

Michael Leddy said...

And it can happen: This November is why I proofread several times.